One-stop cleaning service expert with many years of industry experience
National Advisory Hotline
Dongguan cleaning service: emergency treatment
The emergencies affecting the environmental sanitation of the community mainly include storms, bursting water pipes, water leaks, sewage wells, severe blockage of pipes, fires, outdoor construction, and new occupancy and decoration. In order to avoid the occurrence of some unexpected events that will affect the cleaning service and prevent them before they occur, we will formulate the following corresponding procedures for the occurrence of emergency events and arrange employees to study carefully during pre-job training so that they can Fundamentally understand the possible losses caused by emergencies, and do a good job in emergency response.
First, run water
1. Keep a calm mind, quickly close the water pipe valve, and immediately notify the security and maintenance personnel to assist;
2.Quickly place the yellow notice board in the running water area;
3.Call colleagues nearby to help and report to the monitor in time;
4. Take emergency measures with the nearest absorbent tool before the maintenance personnel arrive;
5. Quickly dispose of the water flowing to the elevator hall with a broom or mop. If you can't control it, you can drive the elevator to the next floor and notify the elevator operator to close the elevator. Then use the garbage bucket to pour the water into the bucket, and then use the water suction machine to handle the running water at the scene;
6. After receiving the report, the squad leader should immediately organize manpower and equipment to go to the scene in time.
Do well on-site cleaning and cooperate with engineering maintenance personnel to handle running water incidents;
7. After the on-site situation is effectively controlled and dealt with, the squad leader should arrange for the relevant personnel to quickly
Quickly do after-care cleaning;
8. After finishing the scene, the squad leader should fill out the "emergency incident report form" (the content should be detailed and accurate), and signed and confirmed by me and the supervisor;
9, to deal with running water or water pipe burst accidents to prevent electric shock.
In the event of a water pipe burst or a leak from the ceiling, water tower, or air conditioner, immediately find a container to receive water or handle it with a suction tool, promptly erect a notice board and notify the engineering department to repair immediately, and clear the site immediately after the repair.
According to the weather forecast, in case of windy weather, the cleaning squad leader should arrange for a special person to clean the fallen leaves and debris at any time and clear the surrounding garbage cans to prevent the garbage from flying around. At the same time, the frequency of dust pushing should be increased at the entrance of each lobby to ensure the cleanliness of the building. The cleaners on the floor should check the closing of doors and windows in the area under their jurisdiction. In windy weather, you should stay away from high-rise buildings to prevent falling objects from hurting people. After the strong wind, sweep the surrounding area completely.
1.After the storm, the cleaning staff should timely clean up the accumulated water, leaves, garbage, paper scraps, sand and other debris on the ground in each responsibility area;
2. A collapse or a large amount of mud washed into the road or green space, the cleaning staff should promptly remove, clean and assist the engineering department to handle the scene;
3. Check whether the drainage of sewage and rainwater wells in each area of responsibility is unobstructed. If spillage or blockage occurs, report to the property office in a timely manner.
Five, rain and snow weather
1. According to the weather forecast, in the event of rain or snow, non-slip mats and "slip carefully" notice boards should be placed at the entrance of the lobby to prevent slipping and falling injuries;
2. The cleaning squad leader should organize the cleaning staff to clean up the snow in time. During the snowing process, the snow on the main road, the gate and the Three Guarantees zone should be swept to the sides at intervals (depending on the size of the snow) to avoid traffic accidents caused by freezing Slipping with pedestrians;
3. At the same time, the entrance of each lobby should be changed to the rubbing method according to the actual situation on the site. Increase the frequency of the floor floor scrubbing to prevent pedestrians from slipping due to wet and slippery floors.
4. After the rain and snow weather, the cleaning squad leader should perform a thorough cleaning according to the site conditions to ensure that the cleaning standards are reached.
Severely blocked rainwater wells and pipes
1.When sewage and rain wells, pipelines are clogged, and sewage overflows are found on the site, the property office and maintenance staff must be promptly reported;
2. The repairman rushed to the scene to clear the road, and the cleaning staff assisted in the processing. The dirt removed from the well and pipe was directly loaded into the garbage truck to avoid secondary pollution;
3. After dredging, the cleaners quickly clean or clean the contaminated ground with water until it is clean.
Seven, outdoor construction, renovation of new owners
During the maintenance of the community facilities and the construction of water, electricity, pipelines and other projects, and during the renovation of the new owner, the management of the property company shall supervise and coordinate the work on site, and the cleaners shall cooperate with the cleaning work around the site and assist the residents if necessary. Renovate the garbage on board and clean the site.
After the fire
1.After the fire extinguishing, all cleaning staff will immediately clean up the scene, except where the public security fire department requires that it is not cleaned for the time being to find out the cause of the fire;
2. Remove the remnants of the fire, clean the ground area water, and mop with a mop;
3. Check around the outdoor, if there are residual debris, remove it together.
Nine guests were injured
1. Immediately put down the work at hand and place the tool in the corner;
2.Report the situation to the security personnel and the property office immediately;
3.The cleaning supervisor and the supervisor of the property company should educate employees about accidental falls in the guest.
When falling down, do not easily support and move the injured guests, so as not to cause unnecessary losses to yourself and others.
Ten, found that the vehicle doors and windows are not closed
In the work, the cleaners of the parking lot find that the doors and windows of the vehicles in the parking lot are not closed properly. They should promptly report to the security personnel of the parking lot and the leaders of the property company for handling. Never touch any part of the vehicle without permission.
11. The key of the house door of the owner or tenant is hung on the door and not removed
If the cleaning staff finds that the owner's key is hung on the door and has not been removed during the work, they should immediately report to the squad leader and the real estate company management leader, and never use the manual key without authorization.
Twelve, the owner's valuables fell into the bathroom
When the owner or the guest accidentally falls into the urinal in the bathroom, the on-site staff must not help them without the permission of the party. They can lend the tool to the party, and the party will solve the problem and report the situation in time. The monitor and the leader of the property company.
When other people's troubles occur at the work site, they should avoid and transfer the tools in a timely manner. At the same time, they should report to the leaders of the security and property company.
Fourteen, found property
1. If there is any suspicious situation, you can report to the police in time.
2. When the property is found in the public areas of the area, such as corridors, stairs, the periphery of the building, etc., it should be reported to the monitor and the property office immediately.
3. Send the property to the office in time, count the property and fill in the lost property registration form.
4. Use the data to find the owner as much as possible and return the lost property. Before the owner returns the lost property, the owner shall state the date, place and details of the lost property and shall sign for it.