When is it appropriate to do wasteland cleaning?
Dongguan Procter & Gamble's suggestion is to carry out this time after the hard-loading project is basically completed and before the furniture and electrical appliances enter the market. In addition, it is better to install the curtains, otherwise, many places around the windows may not be thoroughly cleaned, and the curtains may be easily soiled.
The cleaning market is mixed, and the wasteland cleaning is even more so. How do you judge whether the cleaning staff you have come over are standard? Dongguan Procter & Gamble gives a few suggestions: first, check whether the tools it brings are standard; The third is to see if its service process is standardized. details as follows:
1. Tool specifications such as large vacuum cleaners, multi-functional floor scrubbers, glass set tools, extension rods, ladders, buckets, hoe, marble blades, scrapers, applicators, etc. If you only hold cleanings such as rags, brooms and buckets, it must be unprofessional cleaning.
2, supplies specifications such as all-round cleaners, glass cleaners, tile cleaners, glue removers, stain removers, acid cleaners, toilet cleaners, stainless steel cleaners, stainless steel brighteners, furniture wax, etc.
3. Process specification
(1) Finished product protection ① Lamp protection In order to avoid damage during cleaning, the cleaning company usually does not care about cleaning the lamp. However, although the lamp will not be wiped during cleaning, do not forget to protect the lamp, and avoid dust from the wall, floor and top surface during cleaning to contaminate the lamp. This is especially true for lamps with crystal chandeliers and lampshades facing up important.
② Floor protection When cleaning, you need to prevent the wooden floor from being scratched, and do some protection measures, such as laying cardboard on the floor. Also, prevent water from being spilled on the floor when cleaning other parts.
③ When protecting the wasteland and cleaning up, in addition to hoping that the cleaning staff selected can perform their duties and duties, the owners themselves need to have some protection consciousness. They must keep some fragile and valuable items in the house safe and protected.
(2) Cleanup and decoration garbage
(3) Comprehensive vacuuming From top to bottom, use high-power vacuum cleaners or vacuum cleaners to vacuum all walls, ceilings, countertops, cabinets, cloakrooms, screens, lamps and other areas.
(4) Use glass scraper, water wiper, non-foaming glass water, strong cleaning agent to wipe the glass, and thoroughly remove the dirt, and make sure that there are no water marks, no fingerprints, no stains, and bright and clean.
(5) Cleaning the toilet adheres to the top-down principle. According to the ceiling material, such as PVC, aluminum gusset, aluminum-plastic plate, waterproof plaster, etc., choose different cleaning methods for cleaning; use a cleaning ball or a plate brush to clean the bathroom wall. Focus on the gaps in the tiles, and the glue marks, paint spots, and cement stains left on the tile surface; use a towel to clean the bathroom's sanitary ware, and use stainless steel cleaning liquid to clean various faucets and pipe fittings; Perform final cleaning, especially the corners of the floor. Use cleaning balls and blades to perform targeted decontamination and remove cement stains on the corners that the washing machine cannot wash. Finally, after checking that there are no omissions, use a dry towel to Wipe the fittings such as faucet again.
(6) The procedure for cleaning the kitchen is the same as above. Note: Because there are many stainless steel fittings in the kitchen, cleaning should be the focus.
(7) Clean the bedroom, living room, dining room, wipe the switch box, smoke exhaust, air conditioning outlet, air outlet, etc.
(8) Clean the door and door cover with a towel, and use glue remover to deal with the glue stain.
(9) Cleaning the floor For different materials such as wooden floor, tile, or stone, etc., select the corresponding special cleaner, and use a strong floor scrubber with a hard floor cleaning agent on the surface of the floor tiles.
(10) Clean the skirting board and wipe it with a towel, and use a blade to remove all kinds of glue marks and paint spots.
(11) Clean up the wall
Wall cleaning should pay attention to the material, stone and wooden board wall surface should pay attention to the impurities left by grinding.